Monday 12 June 2017

Graduation

Graduation

Today,
It’s not my day
It’s yours    my friend

My dear friend
I still remember the first day I met you
what you wore
what you said
and    how sweet your smile was

It’s been a long time since that day
and  it won’t be long now till we part

Today,
It’s your graduation day
and soon you’ll be going away
 
But  I don’t feel too blue
I know you have to move on
I understand you have to go
I appreciate the road you choose
on the path to higher learning
I respect,
support,
and stand with you
and will always have your back

Fly to where you want to be
and in spare moments think of me
as a friend who will be thinking of you
as always
my dear friend

                                                         By Angelique Ling


No comments:

Post a Comment